Named after Brightvale’s infamous king of wisdom, Hagan, the Wheel of Knowledge is one of Neopia’s many wheels found appropriately in Brightvale where users can give it a go and win some decent prizes.
If your faction wins the Battleground of the Obelisk, you have the opportunity to use the Right Round Right Round boon. Activating this would allow you to spin all of the wheels twice before needing to wait to spin again. You do have to pay a second time. To get your second spin, you need to refresh the page after your first spin.
You can spin this wheel for 400np once a day. There are a plethora of prizes — a couple quite grand — including an avatar! The prizes are completely random so it may take a fair amount of patience before you get some of the good stuff.
- You win one of the following shields: Balsa Wood Shield, Basic Shield of Flight, Clay Shield, Dung Shield, Heavy Blocking Shield, Heavy Round Shield, Ice Shield,Large Metal Shield, Nurias Battle Shield, Omelette Shield, Peanut Butter and Jam Shield, Perfectly Flat Rock Shield, Rustic Wooden Shield, Scamander Shield, Small Metal Shield, Sturdy Blue Shield,Warriors Rectangular Shield, Wooden Blocking Shield, Wooden Practice Shield).
- You win a random job coupon.
- You win a random Brightvale fruit or healthy food, r95 or under.
- Your active pet’s intelligence decreases (generally 1 to 3 points).
- You win a random Brightvale window.
- You win a random Brightvale scroll.
- You win Brightvale Guard Plushie.
- Your active pet’s intelligence increases (generally 1 to 3 points).
- You receive a random “Did you know…” phrase.
- Your active pet regains all hit points. If they are already at full health, nothing happens.
- You receive the Brightvale avatar.
NOTE: There is a slightly better chance of winning this avatar on August 11th, Brightvale Day.
- You win a free spin. Simply click the wheel again to activate the spin. (The spin cannot be saved for a later day.)
- You receive random advice from King Hagan himself.
- You win a random mote.
- You win Brightvale Usuki Doll.
Spin the Wheel of Knowledge and land on the 8-pointed star.
“Did you know…” PHRASES
The following is a list of the phrases you can “win” if you land on the “Did you know…” space (#9 above):
- Go to the Desert Shrine every 55 seconds past the minute and you will get a random dubloon.
NOTE: This is not true.
- The Halloween Moehog is dressed as Dr. Sloth!
- Draiks can only be created by taking a Draik Egg to the Draik Nest in Meridell.
- Doing a quest for Taelia may earn you an Ice Cream Machine Coupon, usable at the Ice Cream Cart.
- Doing a quest for an earth faerie may result in your Neopet gaining a little weight.
- If your Neopet becomes too sad, it may change its colour…
- Brightvale Job Coupons from the Wheel of Knowledge can be used at the Faerieland Employment Agency.
- A Potion of Brightvale Castle can be a wise choice of beverage, giving your Neopet a boost in intelligence.
- A Neopet can only be turned into a Robot by the Lab Ray.
- Scoring 3000 or more on MAGAX: Destroyer will get you an avatar.
- If you type “faerieland” while playing Faerie Bubbles, the current bubble becomes a Rainbow Bubble!
- Type “monstermovie” while playing Brunos Backwoods Breakaway to turn it into a black and white film.
- Type “boohooiwanttheoldgameback” in Destruct-o-Match on the ‘Select a game mode’ screen, to launch the old version of Destruct-o-Match!
- Type “recon” while playing Biscuit Brigade to reveal the path of the attackers.
- If you type “kingaltador” while playing Crisis Courier, you’ll earn another life!
- Type “scallywags” while playing Dubloon Disaster and witness the awesome power of a whirlpool!
- If you type “cheese” while playing the Buzzer Game, your cursor will show up. Steady on!
- Type “marrow” in Attack of the Slorgs to gain an extra life.
- Type “catapult” while playing Ultimate Bullseye II to receive a power-up.
- Typing random text while playing Jelly Blobs of Doom may just end your game…
- If you type “buuuurrrrrrrrp” while playing Snowmuncher, the bloat-percentage of your belly decreases by 50%.
- Type “plzsutekcanihavemoretime” to receive a 30 second time bonus in Sutek’s Tomb.
- Type “kougra” while playing Frumball to skip the level, although your points will get reset.
- Type “pyramibread” as many times as you’d like while playing Sutek’s Tomb to see the next possible move.
- Type “stardust” in Faerie Bubbles and the bubble in the cannon will turn into a nova bubble.
KING HAGAN’S WISDOM
The following is a list of the phrases you can “win” if you land on the King Hagan space (#13 above):
- A king who fails to seek the council of his court can only be seen as a fool.
- A kingdom’s greatest resource is an educated populace.
- A kind word earns more lasting loyalty than a handful of Neopoints.
- A wish and a bit of hard work is better than just a wish.
- A smart Neopet speaks out, but a wise Neopet listens.
- A knowledgeable man knows he has limited knowledge.
- A book never opened is like a sword never unsheathed.
- Without an education, one is more likely to become a jester than a king.
- Foolish innocence always outweighs innocent foolishness.
- The mind, like your muscles, must be regularly exercised… otherwise, it withers into decay.
- It is a fool who believes battle is the only way to victory.
- The sharpest blade doesn’t always win the duel.
- One may be born a prince, but he must earn the right to be called king!
- A king is only as good as the court that surrounds him.
- Being strong does not always require physical strength.
- A book a day keeps the dunces at bay.
- Knowledge is a gift that can never be returned.
- A wise man sees obstacles as they are, not as they appear to be.
- There are some lessons that cannot come from a book… they must simply be lived.
- A hasty decision is a decision to fail.
- There is no future for a king who is ignorant of the lessons provided by the past.
- The road to wisdom is long, but you only need to take one step at a time.
- The king who fixes his gaze on the clouds may trip over pebbles.
- We study history so that we may make new and more interesting mistakes.
- Brave men may be forgotten, but brave deeds are never forgotten.
- Soup may warm a Neopet on a cold night, but wisdom keeps him fed all year.
- In times of war, it is more important to have a good plan than a good army.
- When the path is blocked by Drackonacks, it’s good to have a little cheese handy.
- The brighter the light we gaze at, the darker the shadows around us.
- The easiest battle to win is the one your enemy doesn’t know about.
- Since you can win items and neopoints from this wheel, you cannot spin the Wheel of Knowledge on side accounts. To learn more about what you can and cannot do on side accounts, check out our Side Accounts Guide.
- You can mute the wheel by clicking the speaker at the bottom right-hand corner of the game screen.