In Neopets Cave Glider you are controlling a adventurer named Roxton.
Neopets Cave Glider allows you to plunge deep into Neopia’s core and discover what is at the bottom.
Put on your best boots, chuck on that adventurers hat because you are in store for a massive challenge in these three levels of doom.
Why Play This Game If Its Hard?
Great Question! But if you are trying to achieve the Atlas of the Ancients Plot you need to score a minimum of 2500 points through this game to win the Deployed Parachute (it is a wearable.) You can also win an impressive looking trophy if you can get into the top ranks. To get this though you need to finish all three levels which can be quite hard.
How to Play
You are going to be using your keyboard’s arrow keys for this game. You are guiding Roxton through the caves trying to dodge the walls and enemies while gliding to the bottom collecting items. Everytime you hit an obstacle or one of the walls your health meter will drop causing it to be game over if you run out of time or health.The more time you have left at the end of the level will equal more points for you at the end. Monitor your health which is on the top right of your screen and time is on the top left.
The keys are very straight forward. Right is right, left is left, down makes you move down faster and up can give you a slight reduce in speed.
What to Collect in Cave Glider
Always collect your health. Never let it drop past half way.
If you are after the high score then it suggested that you pick up clocks for additional time
These will help you with time bonuses at the end. As your time is 10x.
These green gems will earn you more points through out the game.
But if there is a chance of getting killed to get one, it is not worth it.
In each level you will face different coloured gems and different amounts per gem.
In level one you are facing red ones.- Get as many as you can but keep your health up!
You will have to figure out whether sometimes, especially in level three, whether it is worth getting damage to for these gems.
– will move slowly so you may need to press down to avoid in parts
– fly quickly across the screen.
– is hard to predict movement at times as he pauses and then will start moving.
– more dangerous as there is less room in this level
– occasionally will sprint across and other times will move slowly
– they appear large in a small level but they will move slowly.
– very unpredictable with speed and movement so watch out
– they will fly quickly across. Should be easy to dodge if you see which way they are facing
– Highly unlikely to avoid them. They are massive and in tight spots. Keep your health up!
2)Concentrate by turning off the music and sound
3)Aim for 600 points in level one, 1800 for level two and 2500+ for level three.
4) Reload the first level if you are having trouble to practice and to gain more gems or health if you are low.
5)Stay at the centre of the screen if possible