Neopets Petpetsitter is a reaction-based game where your goal is to help solve the problems of a Petpet. Many feel that Petpetsitter is a somewhat pointless game, but doing it daily can help you earn easy Neopoints. You will benefit from having fast fingers and a quick reaction speed in order to play Petpetsitter easily.
Petpetsitter really isn’t a complicated game at all, and is quite easy to understand. Before you start playing, it is essential to familiarize yourself with the different parts of the house. These parts are:
Kitchen: Left side of the house
Outside: Upper left of the house
Garage: Middle upper part of the house
Bedroom: Upper right side of the house
Bathroom: Right side of the house
Each one of these areas is represented with a door or doorway that leads into the room. After you make sure you know where each of the rooms are, it’s time to learn about gameplay mechanics! You will start the game with a Petpet in the common room, walking around. Eventually, this Petpet will have a “need“, something that you need to let it do. Don’t take too long to fulfill its needs, though! You have a limited time to bring it to the proper room.
The following is a list of the needs that your Petpet might have, and how to remedy them. Pay attention to the pictures and sounds that your Petpet makes!
Along with having needs, your Petpet can also make 5 different types of messes. You should have trained this thing better! If your Petpet makes one of the following messes, clean it up with the mop.
- Broken flower pot
- Urine on the floor
- Milk bottles knocked over
- Robotic Petpet leaves oil on the floor
- Bucket knocked over
It is important to clean up these messes, because if your Petpet runs over one of the messes, you will lose 5 points. However, if you clean them up, you gain 10 points!
You can prevent oil from leaking onto your floor by bringing your Robotic Petpet to the garage in time, and prevent urine from leaking onto the floor by bringing your Petpet to the bathroom.
- -5: Petpet hits a pot, milk bottle, or bucket.
- +10: Cleaning up after a mess is made from one of the 3 containers.
- +10: Solving a Petpet’s problem.
- +10: Clean up after a Petpet’s problem (urine or oil).
- -1 Life: Go past the time limit on solving a problem.
Petpetsitter Cheats and Tips
- Type in “oscillabot” at any point while playing to get an extra life, once per game.
- Pay attention to the sounds that your Petpets are making!
- Don’t take your time, it’s precious!
- Try to memorize each of the “needs” positions.
Gold, silver, and bronze trophies are awarded for certain minimum scores.
There is an avatar available if you get at least 2500 points. It is called “Petpetsitter“.