World challenges are a fun way of seeing if you can beat your friends or fellow neopians at the games on neopets. You can either put out an open challenge, accept someone else’s open challenge, give your link to a friend, take your friend’s link and challenge them, or send a challenge. I will explain all of these choices.
- Your Open Challenge – You can put out an open open challenge here. You can choose whatever game you want. Just take the first letter of the game you want and choose the correct link. You can make a bet on you winning the game. The bet can be anywhere from 0 to 10,000 neopoints! Usually you want to check if you can do someone else’s open challenge first. But only if they have the right bet amount and such. Good luck!
- Someone Else’s Open Challenge – If you don’t want to put out a challenge this is what you should do. But there always won’t be an open challenge for you to accept. You do the same as you do to put out your own. You can accept an open open challenge here. You can choose whatever game you want. Just take the first letter of the game you want and choose the correct link. Then you check the challenges for bets. Choose anyone that you agree with the bet. Just press Go! and you’ve accepted the challenge.
- Giving You Link To A Friend – This is pretty easy and self explainitory. You can give your link to a friend and then they can choose a game to play you at. Your link will look something like this: http://www.neopets.com/challenges/?ogu=yourusernamehere .
- Taking Someone Else’s Link – This is just like putting your own link out. You just take someone else’s link and choose a game to play them at. Their link should look just like yours. http://www.neopets.com/challenges/?ogu=theirusernamehere .
Sending A Challenge – You click send on the link bar in the World Challenge index. You choose any game and any neopian. That will send them a challenge. You can also bet on these.
TIPS & EXTRAS
To help you out.
- Remember you will be playing a game as normal. Just send a score that you think is good.
- Before you accpet a challenge you might want to check that person’s scores at that game. If they are something you can’t beat, then you shouldn’t accpet. But hurry, the challenge may be gone before you know it!
- Even if the challenge has already been accepted you might want to check that person’s highest scores at the game you are playing at. Then you have an idea of what score to send.
- Make sure you are good a game before sending and recieving challenges. If not, you’ll probably get a lot of losses.
- You can also enter the world challenge of one game. See if you can get the highest score and the most amounts of wins!
- If you do the thing above it costs a 100 neopoints per hour.